View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 04:38 PM   #8
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Thanks a lot guys. Nice and funny posts! And at the top of it my soccer team FC Bayern München just won, by shooting two goals the last five minutes in overtime, and therewith enter the semi-final of the UEFA Cup. Also my farther has his birthday at the 11th of April. So I will drink a little more beer on behalf of you all. Yes, that unselfish I am...

Cheers!

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 04-10-2008 at 04:46 PM.
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote