View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 10:19 AM   #2724
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley
Spurs have to be concerned with the offense. Outside of the big 3 and Finley no one is scoring consistently right now. Bowen, Udoka, Thomas, Oberto have all been hit or miss. Stoudamire when given minutes has been trash. Vaughn has given some nice production but his minutes are not enough to really impact the game. Bonner is in the doghouse and it does look like Horry is done. I'm not sure what to expect from Barry but it isn't much. So the Spurs are screwed when one or two of the big are struggling.
Pretty much. If Tim, Tony and Manu have it going they can still beat anyone, but if one of them is off things just grind to a halt. They need more from Finley. Most of that supporting cast is built to do the dirty work (i.e. everything except score) and Finley is the only one capable of putting up consistent points.

Conceding a strong personal bias, I still think they can win it this year, but this is definitely the weakest Spur team in the last 6 years. If they go out early it certainly wouldn't be the biggest shock of my sports-viewing life.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote