View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 09:12 PM   #42
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

^^Suspensions suck though, because you can't exempt final exams. Better get use to it for college though, but still... Hate taking those things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Ummmmm.....generalize much?

Its not even remotely necessary for students to have a cell phone in the classroom to begin with.

Students don't have the same rights and responsibilities as teachers in the classroom.

The mere suggestion is retarded.

Every teacher should have a way to communicate with the "outside"...whether it be a cell phone or land line.
And this is not a generalization either?

I'm telling you from my experiences at school. My business law teacher (who use to be an attorney and worked for a major oil company, can go back at anytime and double her pay, too) agrees with what I am saying, too. She has told us if teachers are allowed to use phones, students should be, too. I'm paraphrasing what she said, but I hope you get the idea.

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 04-16-2008 at 09:12 PM.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote