View Single Post
Old 08-14-2002, 12:05 PM   #11
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< I agree with you Nellie, I have been saying that myself. A lot of the teams around the Mavs have gotten better, yet they are waiting on Lewis. The Lakers still have Kobe and Shaq, and the Kings were better than us and are supposed to add Clark. The Spurs still have the MVP in Duncan, and the little pg who will probably get better than he was last year. The Clippers added Andre Miller, and will look to be healthy this year making them ALOT stronger. The Mavs need to start getting better, because if we go in with the same lineup as last year we might possibly finish outside of the top 4 in the West. Well, we already lost Buckner, and I do not know what's going to happen with Wang or Najera. >>

I agree tho I dont think we are gonna finish outside of the 4th of the West I think its gonna be a depressing year. Mavs have there vet minimum so I can only pray they use it to get a guy like maybe Oakley. And the sad part about it we arent even 80% ure were going to sign Lewis. Right now im not worried about the Spurs even tho they added Claxton and Barkely who are gonna help termendously the team im worried about is the Kings. Adding Clark is gonna make them have liek waht 4 6th men off the bench? I still think Mavs have probaly the best roster in the NBA maybe with the Kigns in front of us but were going to have to just cancel this LEwis thing if he doesent make up his mind by next week. Im not even sure if losing Buck, Najera, and Wang are worth getting Lewis for. Actually I know its not.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote