View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 11:07 AM   #62
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr
No, "apparently" refers to the fact that this was not a lone violation of the policy;
sorry then, that's not how you wrote it, which was something like: the father told the school . . . which is the assumption I was talking about

Quote:
Regarding the speculation that an assistant principal said something like "Yeah, we'll work something out.", that isn't an agreement, by any stretch of the imagination. And it certainly isn't realistic to think that a school is going to give an attention-seeking 16-year-old a free pass to sit in class with his cellphone on receiving calls from whoever happened to dial him.
you sure like to attribute a lot of selfish and misguided intentions to only one side of this situation

Quote:
I'm curious to know how far you think this policy of governmental-we accommodation ?
I hope it's been taken into consideration in this case. How far would you like to extend your prohibition on consideration of military service?
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote