Thread: Madden 2003
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2002, 03:31 PM   #15
Lvubun1

Lvubun1 is on a distinguished road

I picked it up yesterday and really can't get into it either. I also have NCAA 2003 and feel atleast right now its a better game. Madden 2003 pretty much is Madden 2002 gameplay wise, they do have all the rosters, Roy Williams, Jeremy Shockey, etc. Updated rosters, Glover on the Cowboys, Armstead on the Skins etc. For some reason Lavar Arrington isn't in the game, his number is but no name or picture, the only vet I have seen so far that is only a number. The mini-games are fun, kinda funny that the Texan's mini game involves punting, also 2-minute drill, situation, all are also in their. Francise is better then last year, drafting now includes scouting ala NCAA '2003, and you actually get offered trades sometimes. But gameplay wise besides a couple different animations, new play-by-play with Al Michaels, it plays and feels like '2002. Both NFL2k3 and Gameday 2003 come out today, I will probably drive down to Blockbuster and rent NFL2k3 and give it a test, if I like it better I will return Madden back to Gamestop and get 2k3. That's the best reason to buy games at game stores you can exchange open games for different games if you don't like them dislike if you buy them retail.
Lvubun1 is offline   Reply With Quote