View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 05:36 PM   #135
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor20
that was so stupid - you gt foul with like 8 seconds to go so you atleast have a chance to get off a shot to win this.
Lol. That would've been stupid. You gotta d it up. You don't give them points because you don't think your team can't stop them from scoring. Spurs did the exact same thing. After the Finley 3 there was time left on the clock and they didn't foul. As a result they went into OT. After the Duncan 3 there was 3 seconds left and still didn't foul so they go into Double OT. They win in the 3rd OT. I guess if the Suns have zero faith in their defense I guess you can play with fire like that but i'd like to think the Suns have enough faith in their defense to where they can get a stop at the end of the game. It was great defense. Ginobilli just hit a touch shot.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote