View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 09:44 AM   #347
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

ugh. I want to buy a PS3. But i am going to wait while, i'm going to try and get some stuff done in my life..i might try and take a few classes at Georgetown and then.....make a ps3 a reward. I want to play metal gear solid 4, tony hawk, cod4, gran turismo, and gta4.

I want to buy a ps3, with the most hard drive space, so far all i'm seeing is 40 gigs. And supposedily some of the newer ones are going to feature better power management, and 65 nm cell chip and a 65nm "RSX", which is think is the gpu. From 90 nm to 65 has got to be huge.

Also, i'm looking forward to playing command and conquer, Red Alert 3, but that doesn't come out till like November of 2008...dammit
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote