View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 05:08 AM   #4
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't say I've given up hope for the Mavs getting out of the first round, but I do think it's a longshot. If the Mavs do lose in the first round, I have to assume that will finally be enough for Cuban to pull the plug on Avery.

I never ever want my beloved Mavericks to lose, but honestly, when the season ends for the Mavs it might be something of a relief. I feel this year a lot like I did in the '04 playoffs. That year I knew the team wasn't going anywhere, and it almost pained me to watch the playoffs, knowing that the Mavs didn't have half the chance they had the year before. When it was over, I was glad I didn't have to dread the moment they were finally eliminated anymore, and could look forward to the next year when I thought they could make a good push again. Same deal this year.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote