Thread: Trade Dirk
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 05:54 AM   #20
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

If we fail in the playoffs and Dirk asks to be traded afterwards (I wouldn't wonder; which player wants to have his prime age in ruin?), I'm sure he wants to be on a team which is able to win the title. Talking about the contenders, there are not so many which are

1) still able to win the title with the addition of Dirk and after giving value to get him (Phoenix could be one of his own favorite picks, but they would have to give either Amare or Nash to get Dirk and they won't do that)
2) have place for him (there are teams which don't have space like LA, their frontcourt is packed with Odom, Gasol and Bynum; I took LA just as an example)

I know, he's still here and I would be happy if he wins a title with Dallas, but which teams do you consider to be one of the favorites to get him and where he wants to be?
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote