View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 08:30 AM   #521
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
i know. the announcers always say that. im not saying just you. im saying that in the actual rule nowhere does it say didnt make a play on the ball which is what announcers continually harp on. and the stack suspension was retarded.
Does the rule say unnecessary roughness? If so then I think that the announcers and yourself could be right. If the nba refs typically determine that unnecessary roughness include not making a play to defend the play.

Couldn't happen to a nicer thug than snack however, he's given so many "inadvertant elbows" that he can't get enough flagrants for me. But if ericks was a flagrant 2 then snacks should have had him kicked out.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote