View Single Post
Old 08-18-2002, 07:53 AM   #14
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

<< Oh I get it now, the avg fan is content with losing terribly in the 2nd round for the 3rd straight year. Do you not realize that some teams that didn't do as well as the Mavs last year have improved a great deal? >>

You watched a different 2nd round series than I did. The ONLY game that the Mavs seemed to be out of, was the last one. I thought the Mavs were discouraged in the last game. Had the Mavs played a little defense, there would have been a different outcome.

I thought this was the 2nd year the Mavs had made the playoffs after a decade of not. I can't see into the future, so I can't state my opinion as fact, on this upcoming season, as you seem to be able to. Since the Mavs HAVE IMPROVED EVERY YEAR SINCE NELSON TOOK OVER I'm going to go ahead and watch, without tears, as Nelson attempts to do it again.

What teams, &quot;that didn't do as well as the Mavs last year have improved a great deal&quot;? I must have missed something. A few teams in the league have made moves but who improved? Maybe the Clippers, but they were going to be better THIS year without bringing in Miller but they lost Miles to do it. It's arguable if ANY of the others improved substantially.
David is offline   Reply With Quote