View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 02:36 PM   #20
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
Sounds good... Here is my list:

LT
Peterson
Westbrook
Parker
Portis
McGahee
Gore
Jackson
Taylor
McFadden

There is 10 and there are several others that should be on the list but may never live up to their abilities, (such as Reggie Bush).

Oh, and Braylon Edwards gets you fired if you wouldn't make that trade straight up. Also, Harrison and Holt, based on futures, are bad decisions, (you don't see me including guys like J. Lewis or E. James do ya). Also, Andre Johnson? Just dumb dude. He has had a one hundred catch season and over 1400 yards. He is young and in 11 games last year he had 9 scores.
lt-agree
peterson-agree
westbrook-agree
parker-disagree dont like homerun hitters with a 4.1 ypc average. doesnt do alot for me
portis-hell no these days. 3.9 ypc? seriously
mcgahee-hell no. personally i think hes one of the most overrated backs in the league. mb3 has 2 less career tds than mcgahee. and mcgahee has a career 3.9 ypc
gore- dont want to gamble on those knees
jackson-no question whatsoever, i agree
taylor-agree though he has as many age and durability issues as anyone in the nfl
mcfadden-we really going to count a guy who has never played an nfl down and couldnt hold onto the ball in college?

if andre johnson had ever had anything resembling a qb or passing game hed be right there with to and moss for being known as the best receivers in the nfl.

id add brandon jacobs to your list of backs better than mb3 btw. and im planning on the next 3 years, and for 3 years id definitely take holt and probably harrison. as for james and lewis its a mute point since barber is better than both.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote