View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 03:01 PM   #23
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
i already said id probably do it one for one. the problem i had is you said youd throw in a first which is just incredibly stupid. i agree about the pro bowl voting. i ignore it when i tell you how much roy williams sucks, so it would be hypocritical to use it now that it supports my argument. what the hell are you talking about when you mention brady? are you seriously saying youd take him over moss? and mb3 had a great game against one of the best front 7s in the business as the starter in the playoffs. he can play. mcgahee just isnt very good. and no i wouldnt have done the mcfadden trade straight up. i know im the only one but i wouldnt have. gore was amazing when norv turner was his offensive coordinator. just like every rb that has ever had norv as a coordinator was. see lamont jordan. portis doesnt do anything for me these days. i used to love him, but he has become injury prone and im not sure they wouldnt be better off benching him for betts. parker is a question of styles. id rather my number one back be the all around/between the tackles guy and my change of pace guy be the speed guy instead of reversing those roles.
But that is what I mean... Doing it 1 for 1 is a RIDICULOUS yes for this team. CRAZY! You would HAVE to give them the 1 or at LEAST a 2 to make them bite. Again, with this team and our pass mentality I would take my chances with a Choice/Jones RB tandem and TO/Boldin before I would with Barber/Jones/Choice at RB and TO/Crayton at WR, even if it meant losing the LAST first round pick in the draft while having a 2nd, two 3rds, and two 4ths next year.