View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 03:13 PM   #479
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
i actually hated that run. he made like 2 yards and if he hadnt gone backwards he wouldnt have had to do all that stuff. and i agree about the pro bowl stuff. i think you are severely underrating the value of the draft pick at this point. players just dont bring number 1 picks these days. they damn sure dont bring an equivalent player and a number 1 pick.
Well sure, it was a TERRIBLE decision, but that is what gets you into the Pro Bowl. Big plays like that which end up #1 on the Sportscenter Top 10. That pick will be the 32nd pick of the draft if the trade happens. I will give that HIGH second and Barber to get Boldin, but again, that is just my opinion.