View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 04:36 PM   #446
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack
Do you honestly think the Rockets were not shorthanded during the streak? I believe arguable the best center in the league got injured less than halfway through the streak. Rockets were playing with playoff intensity during the streak, while every team they faced weren't. Now the Rockets are playing with playoff intensity, but other teams have picked up their level of play, too. You can't honestly say that the Rockets are doing badly against Utah. The game last night was a huge example. I hope they pull a win out in Game 5. Hoping.
DUDE, EVEYONE KNOWS THE ROCKETS LOST YAO.

I'm so sick of Rockets using that excuse for the poor competition they faced during that streak. The Mavs didn't have Dirk then, THEY DO NOW. The Lakers didn't have Gasol then, THEY DO NOW. The Rockets don't have Yao, AND HE WON'T BE BACK. And coincidently* (according to Rocket fans) when they faced a worthy, full-strength team like the Celtics, they lost. Huh. So what makes you think the Rockets can pull 3 wins out now?

EDIT: Sorry for the yelling, but Rocket fans have to realize that streak meant nothing.

Last edited by Caseman; 04-27-2008 at 04:37 PM.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote