View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 08:10 PM   #504
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I see a lot of guys underrate Barber here. What he does for our crowd during home games is amazing. The way he kills the opposing teams linebackers? Everyone seems to believe he can't be a carry the load back and you're probably right but atleast wait until the guy fails at doing it before we're ready to get him out of here. Barber and a 1st for Boldin? You don't package a #1 and a pro bowler that's 25 for anyone in this league unless its for a pro bowl quarterback. I think fans are trying too hard to make this a pro bowl team. We're set at the reciever spot. If we can add Roy Williams or Boldin let's do it but let's make sure we add him and not give up key components for guys who are currently fed up with their own team. Eventually those teams will be forced to get rid of those players and we may be able to get them for cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkat
to the bengals, Marcus Spears, Bobby Carpenter or a 3rd/4th rounder, next year's 1st rounder for Chad Johnson.
Why so much for a guy who says he's not playing next season? I'd give them a 3rd and 4th rounder for him and that's it for him. I value him the same as I do Pacman. He's one of the best receivers in the league but he has character issues and i'll be damned if I trade a starter, 3rd or 4th and next years 1st rounder for the guy?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote