View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 01:00 AM   #522
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the Suns were impressive considering Nash, Stoudamire, and Shaq didn't have moster games. I bet Pop is smiling and sipping wine after the Suns exploited the Diaw on Finley-Ginobli-Udoka matchup because it took away from Stoudamire and Shaq. That was a master move there. I mean how the hell do you go away from the Nash-Stoudamire p-n-r when the Spurs had no answer for it?

I thought the Spurs were sloppy and forced the issue in the 2nd half. Duncan was good defensively, Paker hit some key jumpers at the end while Ginobli nailed some ft's. They made the key plays late in the game and that's all that matters though.