View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 02:17 PM   #76
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Thank goodness if Avery is gone. Honestly i wondered if he was working for sa and Pops. He started out saying we must have a center are we are losers. He was so right. He said we must play defense or we are goners and people laughed and lauged and said Dallas can NEVER play any defense. Avery done it. People was shocked and we had a center(2) and we could play defense. That almost won us a nba title.

I was like this guy is going the route Pop did and sa and we are going to be winners along time. Then all of a sudden, he abandoned everything he stood for, sat Dampier, did not want any defense, loved Stack, Terry, Bass, Jones, George. Sat Dampier, got rid of Diop and he hated Harris like he hated Daniels. I pulled my hair out watching how sad it was playing to lose and all the things we had worked for and learned, abandon it and went to dead old basketball and more Nellie style with old players. I was like has Avery gone crazy? We was no longer a sa style team and we had no style. Our team was being ripped apart. We sucked and we still do. I felt Avey was getting a paycheck from gs and sa but he switched in mid stream. It made Cuban look like a fool. Cuban is not stupid and he goes to almost all the games and sees what is happening. Maybe Avery was wanting out to go somewhere else?

In the end, they wrecked our team.

1.Kidd-Hall of famer but old and alot of mileage. Tony Parker and Harris on our style team and sa team is so much more important. Tony Parker killed Phx and he seems like he has played 10 years and he is only 25 years old. Sa is great and they will continue to be great. They do not make stupidity moves. Pops is also a genious. Kidd, maybe he has a year or two left but he has to have different players and a differ style here or he has to move on. He can't play standing still or being a jump horse Antoine Walker shooter. Not his game.

2.Stackhouse. Avery loves this man. When you are close to the end of your career, you stand still and shoot. We have alot of these. Stack plays no defense, none and he is old. We drafted a young slow stand still player to fit the mold and he looked old but was young in Faz.

3.Devean George. Old. Stands still. Guard? What guard can he defend anymore? He is also a horse player.

4.Barea. Midget.

5.Juwanny Howard. Old. Oh yes he tries but my god the man is old.

6.Lue. This man is no spring chicken. He also is not very tall. After throwing away harris, i guess we needed a back up pg for Kidd but again Lue is not young. Plus we move over a man in Terry to sg that "says" he is 6'2". Is Terry really 6'2"? Again this is a midget a sg. No defense.

7.Magloire. I have not even seen him play.

8.Malik Allen. We turned him into a horse player as soon as he got here.

You have five players to work with, Dirk, Josh Howard if he wants to play anymore and if the league lets him, Jason Terry, Dampier and Kidd. The hard facts is that is our team. What we was missing before the Kidd trade, we are still missing. Whomever made the trade and sent us down a path of destruction needs to go, was it Donnie Nelson, Cuban, Avery but in the end we have a worse off team, not as many players as we did, dead old and not much way of getting better. Avery needs to hit the road and go to gs or sa who he seemed to be with when he was coaching for us the last year.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote