View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 04:04 PM   #475
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I'm trying to find ways of shortening a long off-season. Just started reading Sorcerer's Stone again... gonna try and go straight through all 7 books.
I'm reading the books to my girls. We are at the beginning of HBP right now. They love it because my wife is a movie only fan so she is kept in the dark about the goings on. And they like to talk about S.P.E.W., Winky, etc.... at dinner sometimes so they can show their HP nerddom.

I'm regretting the ending of this book because my oldest daughter is a big DD fan. And my younger daughter loves Hedwig so the beginning of DH is going to be difficult.

I thought for sure, and have been meaning to ask, that I saw Pigwidgeon briefly in an ending scene of one of the movies.... although he wasn't named. Anyone remember if thats true and if so which one?