View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 07:44 AM   #1
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future
Default I'm having a boy!

Haven't been posting much. This whole pregnancy thing at 35 is craziness. I have had to do a whole lotta bedrest already and I'm only 20 weeks along! Haven't felt up to posting at all, but I've been reading and keeping up with all that is Mavs.

We found out yesterday morning that there are boy parts! Very exciting. It's a good thing now because my girl name was Avery, and it lost a bit of its meaning and appeal Wednesday. Now I have to find a good boy name. I'll tell you what it won't be: Josh or Howard! Any cool suggestions out there on names for a boy? I could sure use them!

Alright, back to the bedresting for me!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote