View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 08:44 AM   #546
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Marshmallows and kumbaya at my house.

But seriously, game sevens over the last few years have been rough for us. But I'm extremely proud of what this team has accomplished this season. Coming into this year this team was considered a legitimate contender but after our slow start people started to doubt them. Even I started to question Rick Adelman's coaching abilities. Well they proved us wrong and did some great things this season.

The 22 game winning streak was wonderful and that's something no one can take away from us. All the things we accomplished without our best players should say something about our team's makeup. It's disappointing now and I thought if we had made enough of our freethrows and rebounded better we could've at least won one of the first two games of this series.

Anyway, this team next year should be even better because guys like Carl Landry and Aaron Brooks got invaluable playoff experience that will only help them grow as players. It should be an exciting season next year if we can keep enough guys healthy. Go Rockets!!!

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 05-03-2008 at 09:14 AM.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote