View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 11:23 PM   #582
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
I think the most underrated move this season was the acquistion of Kurt Thomas. I think even the Damon Stoudamire signing was more hyped than KT's. His interior defense is superior to anyone on this Mavs team. I didn't understand why the Suns gave him up anyway when the guy held Duncan down pretty good last season. I guess Pop saw that and wanted to bring him to the team. He's doing a damn good job on West.
I just got in and glanced at the box score. West is 10-19 through 3 quarters, and chandler has 14 rebounds. I think the Mavs did that well.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote