View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 12:45 AM   #50
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

wmbwinn, you make great great points. In fact, it's slowly swaying what I really want this summer. The best thing about hiring Rick Carlisle might be the potential to bring in Jermaine O'neal. Personally, I've always been enamored with Maggette's game and what he would bring to the table as a #3 option behind Dirk and ____. However, I see a lot of Josh Howard in him--settling for jumpers and not trying on the defensive end--which would be more frustrating than having the actual Josh Howard here.

Actually, after reconsidering the above proposals, what if we somehow have Maggette AND Josh Howard as the 2/3 spots on our team? Long, extremely athletic, and fairly young to team up with Kidd on the wing positions.

PS: wmbwinn, the picture in your signature is no longer working

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by alby; 05-04-2008 at 12:47 AM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote