View Single Post
Old 08-22-2002, 11:45 AM   #5
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

There are a couple of things going on... you have to think on multiple levels.

Rashard Lewis - May not be a beefy defensive guy, but he grabs 7 rebounds, pushes finley to sg and allows a 6'11, 7'0", 6'10" lineup to be placed on the floor and they all can score. Even if rashard signs....

There is a place for a beefier, rebound/defensive only PF to match up possibly with webber,duncan, maybe shaq, vlade, pollard. Dirk/Raef can and will, but having a change of pace and someone who will pick up the rebounding slack if dirk is out is needed.

Bradley, Esch being real players makes some of this moot, but they haven't shown it yet so alternatives are being explored.

I think Zo AND Kemp would both be HUGE mistakes and I don't really think they are serious.

My two cents.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote