View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 05:19 PM   #21
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
This is not ideal to put here, but I've read this a long time ago and I really wanted to share it. It's semi-related, but not worth its own thread. Hope ya don't mind it, EvilMav:

http://clubs.ccsu.edu/recorder/edito...asp?NewsID=188
Everybody who knows anything about business, knows that those stats have been messed with.

I don't want to argue about the fact that producing the Prius needs more energy, but after they've produced the car you can't just go out and compare the money they cost per mile if you're comparing to different car-lifes. Because if the production is the most expensive part of the car, then a longer presumed car-life would clearly help the Prius' $ per mile ratio.

I'm not arguing in favor of the Prius, but these stats have been messed with. They sound like the governments CPI...

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote