View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 08:46 PM   #29
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRKNOWITZKI
Josh Smith would be great. So would Mike Redd. Heres three deals for you. give me feedback please

Atlanta gets: Josh Howard, Jerry Stackhouse, cash and future 2nd round pick
Dallas gets: Josh Smith, Josh Childress

Milwaukee gets: Jason Terry, Jerry Stackhouse, Erick Dampier
Dallas gets: Mike Redd, Charlie Villanueva, Andrew Bogut, Desmond Mason

Utah gets: Josh Howard, Erick Dampier, Malik Allen, future 1st round pick and Devean George (S&T)
Dallas gets: Mehmet Okur, Kyle Korver, Paul Millsap, Matt Harpring, Ronnie Price
The Hawks, Bucks and Utah's gms would all be fired and its a shame because The Bucks just signed a new gm. I'm not sure where Josh's value is at but i'd like to think Josh Smith has a lot more value than Josh does right now. I think you highly overrate Josh Howard which is displayed by that Utah deal. Josh is not a bad player but the whole weed controversy has decreased his value some. To get rid of Josh I think we're going to have to get the worse end of the deal. I hope i'm wrong but his value right now is not as high as you may think.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote