View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 02:08 PM   #7
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

crap! I typed out a response, and then accidently went back one page and lost it all

so an abrieviated version of what I typed befere (you will have to trust me when I say that THAT response was a flawless piece of beauty, gently weaving together a vast array of far flung information... and that hthis following response is just a pale imitation of the brilliant original trust me!

anyhoo, first off, I can't read the link (is it to a personal mail message?) so I am responding to the blurb you actually cut and pasted to your post...

and THAT blurb seems to me to be little more than shallow political puffery. Howeverr, if you cut through the puffiness, I assume there is a kernal thought in there... I just cant figure out what it is, because the author either purposely or accidently blends together two very seperate and different markets into his rant, the market for electrical power (generation and/or transmission) and the market for oil.

So, it actually doesn't appear to me that the author has any point at all beyond the mundane "Laissez-faire market policy would solve everything in the world..."

Last edited by mcsluggo; 05-15-2008 at 02:10 PM.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote