View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 11:54 AM   #3
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd do it yesterday, if they would include Outlaw in the mix as well.

#13, Jack, Outlaw, Webster, and Frye for JHo.

Done -- not that I think Portland would do it.

Kidd (6'4"), Jack, Lue (resign)
Webster(6'7"), Terry (6th man), Wright (resign)
Outlaw(6'9"), Stack (9th man)
Dirk(7'), Bass
Damp(6'11"), Frye(6'11"), Diop (resign)

13 guys who can play -- and a whole lot more athletic to run with Kidd. In fact, Frye might start instead of Damp against many teams. Speed the game up then.

RTerry, Siebulus(sp?), and the draft pick to see who can play 14-15.

Portland would still be tough though, and the only two players I think they might start making deals like this are for Dirk, and Kidd: I don't think they do it for JHo, but I could be wrong.

At least Dallas would start having length again with LA, etc. Bynum, Rad, Odom, Gasol, etc have some serious length, and Dallas would have it as well with Outlaw, Dirk, Damp, Frye, Diop. Even Webster and Kidd would be "big" for their positions.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote