View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 02:15 PM   #488
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I was kind of expecting him to really be good.... since DD was always so insistent. I changed my mind for good (until the Prince's Tale) after the first chapter of DH. Seeing him there with Voldemort and vying for his approval was enough to turn me to the Snape is bad for sure camp. And I was glad to be wrong. Now, I didn't see the entire being in love with Lily angle. That came as a shock to the system. But I sure was glad to find out finally who had sent the Doe patronus. What a great story.

edit: and unrelated, but is the Lost thread spoiler free at the moment? You guys are killing me.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-28-2008 at 02:17 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote