View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 04:14 PM   #494
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I am surprised to hear you say that u2, about Lilly and Snape.

That was one of the more popular theories on the internet for a couple of books before DH came out. It was originally applied to Lupin and Lilly...many had speculated that he loved her, but then it turned to Snape and it turned out to be right.

I kind of decided at the beginning of HBP that Snape was officially bad. "Spinners End" was somewhat ominous to me. She told us that the title itself suggested something, and he took that Vow and everything....

Eventually I settled on "Snape isn't on anyone's side, he's on his side" after he killed Dumbledore....and in a way I was right, though people still say he turned out to be "good."
Well.... if you remember I started reading them 3 or 4 months before DH came out. So I didn't have alot of time to mull it over to be honest. I certainly wasn't looking anywhere online to be spoiled or for theories.