View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 05:24 PM   #1354
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I had the same thought, and shrugged it off as "too obvious." But they surprised me last night with the island disappearing with a little bloop in the water. I guess anything is possible.

Didn't Sun's conversation with him imply that he had left the island as well? I don't think there's any doubt that he was on island. As for that idea...I wonder why he would be so spiteful towards Ben. He told ben "everything you have, you took from me." I don't think that widmore left the island voluntarily, or at least...Ben has managed to hide it from him.

Or it could mean that Widmore is referring to the DHARMA initiative. Ben took that away from him by killing them all? Maybe he was heavily involved in it?
I just keep waiting for Widmore to BE one of the members of the black rock....hey, if Richard doesn't have to age, maybe Widmore doesn't either....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote