View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 02:48 AM   #27
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

u
Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan
I want the Lakers to win, and here's why: If KG wins a ring Espn will ride his nutsack for the next year, the media will praise the celtics which will annoy me, Celtic fans are so annoying(So are Laker fans), There will be segments about how Kg's "intensity" got him to the top, the media will say Kg >> Dirk which is an absolute lie and worst of all how can Kendrick Perkins and Brian scalabrine get a ring before Dirk?!

But imo the Celtics will win this series, their defense is outstanding. The lakers have the talent to win but I just think the Celtics D is too good, I hope im wrong though.
The media will think that regardless, unfortunately.

AS for Perkins and Scalabrine lol, how can anyone on the Lakers outside of Kobe/Fisher get THEIR ring before Dirk? both scenarios are vexing.

I'm rooting for the Celtics because the Lakers scare me and historical trends indicate that teams that are runner-up in the finals have a tough time making it back the year after. That would comfort me about the Mavs chances next year, even if it is a little foolish

I view the Celtics as the lesser of two evils as well.

Quite vexing the Pistons didn't make the Finals. That's a team I would gladly cheer for against the Drama Queen.

I will watch this Finals, reluctantly!

Last edited by ghazi; 05-31-2008 at 02:49 AM.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote