View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 03:03 PM   #66
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
Come on, my old friend, even if I was referring to Marion who had Nash--if he came here, he would have Kidd
I know...I was discussing them as individual players.

Quote:
Other than that, Marion trumps him in fast break offense, half court offense (when playing the secondary role), offensive rebounding, defensive rebounding, team defense, man to man defense, and athleticsm.
Marion is no where as good a half court offensive player as Josh...no matter the "role".

Quote:
Both of their ball handling skills are suspect at best.
Just from what I've seen, I'd say Josh is much better at creating his own shots with the ball...Marion does next to none of that.

And for the record, I believe I said I'd favor Marion over Josh...

Marion's defensive ability, rebounding, shot blocking are all top tier. I other than being able to create offense (which Kidd might make moot), I like Marion's game a ton.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote