View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 07:10 AM   #64
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

What is it about OT Hockey that makes great net minders turn greater? Both Fleury and Osgood looked like there was nothing doing as far as letting a puck get by them. Unreal. I was just waiting for the shot from the Wings that would somehow slip through....... knowing it was coming any second.... and then Osgood endured it instead. I hope the home team is victorious on Thursday. Game 7 drama.

Edit: I'm an idiot. The game is Wednesday. They were talking about the next game being in 1 1/2 days on the postgame talk last night.... and apparently I thought it was Tuesday yesterday (I even took out the trash last night). But I'm an idiot. So now I will go do the walk of shame and bring the trash back to the garage.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-03-2008 at 07:35 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote