View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 01:10 PM   #53
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgarrett
What? DAmp sucks, you know it and people EVERYWHERE know it!! I gave you several reasons why I hate him and why he sucks.. How many more do you want? I could go on all day and then another mavs fan that has seen him dissapoint in so many ways, so many times could step in when I get tired. He may be a nice guy but he's overpaid and contributes so little. TAlking up Damp imo isnt a way to bolster your great INSIGHT on the game. Im not gonna say you have Little to no insight because IDC but get a clue on DAmp!

DAlembert is an upgrade!

I think you problem is that your expectations for our C are way to high. In this case its damp. Damp does what is needed. He defends, rebounds, brings that defensive presence and is a team player. Those are all the things that are asked of him and hes does them pretty well. Now you can bring Dalembert in here but he will have the same role. The you will be bitching about him. This teams offense is centered around Dirk, Jet, Howard, and Kidd. Our centers for the most part with this team are there to do the dirty work with this team. But next year will be a year where Kidd is set free and a fresh start. I expect Damp to have a lot more double-doubles or double digit scoring games then hes had in a while. Ill even go as far to say that he can average 10ppg 10 rbd. And if it doesnt happen I still wont be disappointed because like I said he will do all the other stuff needed. Is he over paid...yes...but which big man isnt these days including Damelbert

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote