View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 12:09 AM   #99
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

"Dood", I wasn't addressing you, I was merely telling another board member that he shouldn't step in because in the end, it's not really worth it. Okay? Take a deep breath, reflect on the situation, and calm down, stop thinking that everyone is out for you. Read between the lines, I don't like what you've offered to this forum thus far, so consequently, I don't particularly like it when you post. I can live with differing opinions because that's essentially what makes discussions flow. But, if you can't provide any meaningful input into the topic at hand, then stay out. When you have members who have been a part of the culture that exists on this message board for many years calling you out, it's a sign that you're doing something wrong.

I'm done with this.

Back on to the thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzManiacz
Pat Riley maintained that he wants to "maintain fiscal balance" next year. He might be willing to trade off Marion's last year of of 17 mill for Howard at 10 + Eddie Jones at 2 + 3 mill cash.
If Riley is really serious about moving Marion, I doubt he'll go for Howard's contract--since it's longer. I think the smartest thing for Miami, IF they wanted to get rid of Marion's 17 million, is just wait for it come off the books--and make a serious run for Lebron/Bosh when the time comes. Either of those two young studs, along with Wade and this year#2 pick, will be a trio only Stern can dream of.

However, if this offer is on the table--IMO, Dallas should jump on it because Marion is the perfect complimentary player to play with Kidd...as witnessed by his time with Nash.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote