View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 12:43 AM   #101
bgarrett
Banned

bgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=alby]"Dood", I wasn't addressing you, I was merely telling another board member that he shouldn't step in because in the end, it's not really worth it. Okay? Take a deep breath, reflect on the situation, and calm down, stop thinking that everyone is out for you. Read between the lines, I don't like what you've offered to this forum thus far, so consequently, I don't particularly like it when you post. I can live with differing opinions because that's essentially what makes discussions flow. But, if you can't provide any meaningful input into the topic at hand, then stay out. When you have members who have been a part of the culture that exists on this message board for many years calling you out, it's a sign that you're doing something wrong.

Ok I took a breath and you original shot was for no reason, I made a joke on someone elses joke. You didn't get it so you commented. You don't know what I think. You makes you the boss of what is meaningful input anyway? I agree this thread ended up filled with BS, but thats not all on me guy. I even tried to joke some of it off,but that wasn't allowed.
So you step in again to tell some other board member that he shouldn't step in.. ok whatever.. Your backhanded comments are lame and for some reason you think your rational. You have no reason to not like what i brought to this forum besides whats in THIS thread. Im not some kid you think should look up to you because you have wayyy to many posts to have a real life fella. Culture? no- Forum! I ve been following the Metroplex sports around here for a Long time so don't lecture me on what i should or shouldn't say. I get it, you have been here for years so don't come on our boards with your opinions and thoughts until you have kissed our/my ass or I will give my stamp of this guy sucks and shouldn't say anything because it's not welcome. Cool place. We can both be done with this one.
bgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote