View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 10:58 AM   #2
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

as for the rangers, i think its time we start thinking about consolidation. I dont think its the time to "go for it" yet but i do think that i would start to look at dealing some prospects if they are clearly blocked. The first thing i would do is call toronto and figure out how far away from being able to get dustin mcgowan that an offer of hurley and teagarden leaves you(yes i know that doesnt get you there). the way i look at it we have 6 every day players set for the foreseeable future if we can resign bradley(hamilton, bradley, kinsler, salty, murphy, young(at 3b most likely)) it just so happens our three best non pitching prospects play the left over positions(1b, ss and dh) Im not saying you give up everything else for no reason but i would be checking the value of teagarden because theres no way barring injury hes ever an everyday player for the rangers.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote