View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 05:39 PM   #11
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
Dream for sure. I would definitely do it though. It's a nice shake up, while still bringing in nice talent.

The most interesting thing I noticed about the trade that you didn't really address is Kidd/AK47.

Just think about the possibilities with that combo...
The above trade aside, I'm ALL in favor of bringing AK-47 here...

Hell, let's hop into a time machine and travel back to when we were talking about AK-47 & Maggette being the missing pieces to this team (well I was, as well as a few others)... I think they'd be even more useful now because we have Kidd's passing game instead of the redundancy of both Harris & Maggette slashing with nobody feeding...

I like the idea of going after a big, but I don't really see anyone available who is worth giving up what we'd have to give up (and Damp on a bad day is still better than J.O. in a suit)... Plus, I'm curious as to whether Carlisle & Kidd can figure out a way to get Damp & Diop some points in the paint - I don't think we need a star center if we can at least keep teams honest at the 5 (especially with a slasher like Maggette going to the hoop, AK-47's & Kidd's outside shooting, and some unguardable German guy named "Dirk" playing at power forward...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote