View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 11:39 PM   #56
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
...Bored with clutchfans.net too? I would be also to tell you the truth.

Thank God for a quality forum at DM.
This, I think, is the crux of the matter.

I always ask myself, why on earth are all these rocket fans here?

They all say it's "because I want to hear other opinions from fans of different teams" when all they do is pretty much just spread their own agenda, which of course differs from ours (how could it not?) and generally troll around, and only pop their head up when there's something news worthy that doesn't cast them in a bad light. They don't listen to reason, and they actually couldn't possibly care any less about what we have to say.

Invariably it all comes back to the same explanations...either they're so insecure about what a bunch of people in another city (that they've never even met) may or may not be saying about their favorite basketball team (get a life), or, our forum is just better than theirs.

(if only we had a doctoral candidate and some grad students to do a study on this phenomena...)

Last edited by Flacolaco; 06-11-2008 at 11:40 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote