View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 10:15 PM   #11
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Read what Warren Buffett says...

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3869458&page=1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel more Americans will like Obama's approach than McCain's. Thanks to this adm that has put many middle class into the poor and even some rich into the middle class or poor. The republican i speak of is changing his mind about some things and he is not the only one. When people do not have jobs and lose them after 25 years and has alot of college degree and are kicked to the curb it hurts. The Democratic senate and congress is tied to Bush/Cheney two years of the eight. Greenspan, Hagel and others told of how this adm has wrecked or tried to wreck this economy and has done a good job. This adm had 6 years of a Republican senate and congress and see what all three branches done.

Many Republicans, middle class and the poor are looking for relief. Who's message will they listen to? Is Obama's tax plan or is McCain's tax plan right? I can't answer that for anyone but i know for me who has faith and values. I am not complaining one way or the other on taxes as i am fine. I pay my share and i will pay what i am suppose to. I am saying i feel Obama's message will be liked by more than McCain's and even the senior citizens in the end that liked Hillary. Who will help the bigger majority of the people in the end? Many people are hurting and yes politicians say alot to get elected and neither party will follow thru on most.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote