View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 12:50 AM   #17
jefelump

jefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janett_Reno
I am not saying i am right. Everyone gets to vote. I like people with substance, not phony's. Not people that stand up behind slogans and have no substance. I do not like the ones that sell us out to China because i love my country and i do not want to fund the middle east that hates us or fund China. I want to pay the American people and protect them. I like my tax dollars helping Americans and building my country up, not tearing it down or sending my tax dollars to the middle east and build them up.

I know many in here are in love with Bush, Cheney and Rumsfield but i am not one of them. I do not think they was good for our country or our economy. Plus we are less safe. I am not saying this because they have Republican after their name. I happen to like Greenspan, Hagel, Romney, Newt and even though Huckabee had some pretty wild ideas, he wasn't bad at all and had substance. He wasn't a phony.

Some will say the ones i have issues with are Democrats and that is Bush, Cheney, Rudy, Libberman and McCain. McCain wasn't half bad at one time untill he sold his soul to the neocons. I don't like his flip flopping on him asking people, what am i suppose to say this week? He has no substance to him. He is just another puppet like W Bush was. This is the way i feel. His dad wasn't and i liked him just fine.

As far as gambling, i think anything over $1,500 is taxed on one lick or one hit. Maybe it is differ for differ states, not sure.
If you "like people with substance" and dislike people that "stand up behind slogans and have no substance," then you clearly don't like Obama. Does that mean you're voting for McCain?

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,'
--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Last edited by jefelump; 06-19-2008 at 12:51 AM.
jefelump is offline   Reply With Quote