View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 12:24 PM   #26
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janett_Reno
The neocons are trying to control people and countries that they will never be able to control. They are not taking care of their own and giving our money and resources away and i do not agree with it. McCain lost all substance with me. As far as Obama, i like his message. Will he deliver? None of us know but i like his plan to build our country instead of McCain building the middle east.
While I agree that this is harder on us, this is basically charity. We're trying to rebuild a country whose government we forcibly toppled. While it's tough, it still sounds like the right thing to do. If you take a dump in every inch of my house (as is the metaphor for the war), the least I expect is for you to pay to have the carpet redone, the walls cleaned and detoxed, and the floorboards replaced. Even if you go broke doing it. It'd be nicer if you were the one actually doing the scrubbing and replacing.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 06-19-2008 at 12:25 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote