View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 05:40 PM   #37
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack
This map is not too shabby.

Most of us know Kerry was ahead of W at this point too on this map but he never go this far ahead.

There is no math for the GOP without taking both FL and OH..

I mean Alaska is in play!

Obama 344 McCain 194

http://www.electoral-vote.com/
Interesting map. Thanks for showing that. The republicans will go hard after FL. If they lose FL, they know they lose the race. It's alot of people from NY that has moved to FL and alot of seniors. Both are huge Hillary supporters. McCain is a senior at 72, so with the seniors in FL, the republicans will try to tap him into them. If and this is a big if, the republicans can take a chance on Crisp(FL Gov) and where they do not think he is to big a risk, McCain might try to get him to win FL. It's rumors about him that would wreck what a republican stands for if democrats or others attack the rumors and if it was true.

This is also where Obama wins FL by picking Hillary. I don't see him picking her because in some republican states, Obama looks like is going to win some states. It's unheard of a Democrat winning in ALaska, Ms, Ga, Va, Mt, Co, Nv, In. On the other hand, Ohio and FL both are up for grabs and McCain will hit hard on those two as well will Obama. Ohio is hurting bad and what was promised to them didn't happen in the last 7 years.

Obama must appeal to seniors and talk to seniors. I saw talks of Obama is looking into Edwards or Sam Nunn vp. Now Hagel says he would probably take the vp spot for Obama if asked. Edwards always looks like he would help and sweep that map more blue down into the Carolinas but it seems the people do not connect to him and that he pulls enough people. I might be wrong as i like him just fine. Sam Nunn is in his 70's and republicans and democrats both like him. Not sure if Hagel helps or hurts but ilike him. A key state i feel Obama needs to win that is in play is Michigan. McCain puts pressure on the democrats if he can pull that one off. It will be interesting.

The latest NEWSWEEK Poll shows the Democrat with a 15-point lead over McCain.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/142465/output/print
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote