View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 02:38 AM   #37
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bump

The fantasy draft is a long way off, but I am just bumping this thread in order to encourage folks to register in the 2nd D-M fantasy league. This fella is a shorter, 10 manager, ppr league, and we've only got three teams registered at present. So even if you are already registered in the first league, I would encourage any such said manager to register for the D-M D-League, just because the pass-friendly aspect of it should make the draft a little different than the first league founded on this threat. Of course, there are still two months 'til the draft, but it would be good to get the passing league filled up nonetheless. Have a good one, and please register if you want to !

League ID#: 49344
League Name: DM_D_League
Password: PacManEra
Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....gue/dmd_league
Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Sat Aug 23 1:30pm CDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 10

Last edited by Evilmav2; 06-22-2008 at 02:39 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote