Thread: Euro 2008
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 12:01 PM   #99
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli
After the group stage and the first two games of the quarter finals, I can't agree with your take on the quality of games. There have been some great games so far. I must admit I haven't seen France-Romania and Greece-Russia, but most of the games I have seen were pretty good. The best games were Holland vs. Italy, Holland vs. France, Turkey vs. Czech Republic, Germany vs. Portugal, and Spain vs. Russia. I was a bit disappointed by the Italy-France game, but overall a good tournament compared to previous ones. I don't miss England at all, they almost always disappoint on the pitch and their fans make always trouble in the cities.
True, Euro has improved. But the first 6 or 8 games were really crappy. Anyway.