View Single Post
Old 06-22-2008, 11:52 PM   #6
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9
Yup...
Yup

Give me Maggette and I understand Redd's ability to shoot, but I want some defense.

82Games did some defensive analysis and Michael Redd was the worst defender at the 2 guard position in the NBA... (The data was from 02-05, but it showed a consistent trend)
DEFENSIVE STATS LINK

Michael Rosenbaum's analysis of Redd:
"Michael Redd is in a league of his own on defense at the shooting guard position. The difference between Redd and the next lowest-rated shooting guard is three times as large as the difference between the 2nd and 10th lowest-rated shooting guards. And Redd has been very consistently ineffective over the years. Again, defense may win championships, but it does not pay the bills."