View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 08:43 AM   #39
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janett_Reno
Like i have said dude, he isn't going to be a punching bag. He will respond and he will be two steps ahead. You will see the mistake you made by votting for the one you wanted running. Simply because of the reasons "you thought" you could hammer him on and thought he would lose as where you felt Hillary would win. You have mentioned the words, his name, him being black, librael, and it was a few more i forgot you mentioned.

Just ask Hillary if he is going to be easy to hammer on and beat. Good luck dude. By the way Bob Barr might run dude, get on board and ride that swiftboat.
I expect your political crystal ball to be about as right on this as everything else you've prognosticated. Once your lady was beaten then you very quickly got the Obama("oh did I mention I am black") religion just as badly.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 06-23-2008 at 08:45 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote