View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 01:12 AM   #65
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
I think part of the problem may be that when Cuban was being aggressive buying and trading for picks we usually came away with garbage.

If I remember correctly we bought the pick that turned into Courtney Alexander. We traded for a 1st rounder that turned out to be Donnell Harvey and a few years later we traded with Utah to pick up and extra 1st rounder in the Devin draft and came away with Pavel.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cuban justifies his penny pinching by thinking back on the s*itty players that we brought in by being agressive. Not justifying it, just saying it could be a factor.
Bullshit, and not an excuse. Drafts are different from one draft to another, and Cuban knows this (or more to the point, Donnie knows this). Hangover from previous drafts has no bearing here.

Last edited by chumdawg; 06-27-2008 at 01:14 AM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote